November 26, 2007

New Posts

Hello everyone,

I have been neglecting my blog lately, so to make it up to you I will be trying to post something new everyday this week. We have been doing tons of fun things recently so it should be really good. So to start it off I thought I would post some fun things that David did, without me, it was the longest we had ever been apart since we were married I hated it. In October he went to visit his family in New Mexico. He went to help help his dad paint their house also the Ballon Festival was there. So here are some cool pictures from the festival.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so glad you put more pictures up. The balloons look awesome! I will be checking for more updates! haha I am glad you guys are doing well, and again we are so excited for your new house and all the work you guys have put into it. GREAT JOB!!

jamie lynette said...

I'm so jealous of your new house it looks great! It was so nice to catch up with you some this last weekend. Check us out at www.tjjohnson.blogspot.com